Particle Network, a web3 infrastructure provider, announced the launch of privacy-preserving intent-centric features for its platform. These new features are based on Particle’s Intent Model which allows individuals and organizations to define their data preferences in order to protect user information from malicious actors. Anyone interested in learning more about how blockchain technology is being used to protect consumer privacy should read this article. Read the whole story here: https://www.nextbigfuture.com/2023/12/web3-infrastructure-provider-particle-network-announces-strategic-evolution-with-privacy
- What Does AI Mean to the Future of Human Resources in Horticulture?
- These Companies Have a Plan to Kill Apps
- Mastering AI-Powered CRM Puts Onus on Vendors To Get It Right
- Building trust in the government with responsible generative AI implementation
- With Generative AI, Layoffs Increasing Complexity for C-Suites in 2024, What Playbook Should Executives Deploy for the Next Three Quarters?